On 10/23/2011 1:23 AM, John F. Eldredge wrote:
Nathan Edgars II<nerou...@gmail.com>  wrote:

On 10/22/2011 10:37 PM, Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) wrote:
Yeah so i wasn't talking about share the road signs I was talking
about signed bike routes that have signs

hat give directions and
anounce it.  Bear in mind in MA they are legely equivelent to sharos.

Assuming you mean legally (not largely or something else) I don't
think
either of those has any legal meaning.

Signed bike routes (e.g.
http://www.arlingtonva.us/departments/EnvironmentalServices/dot/page83327.aspx)

would be *cn.

Given that Calvin Metcalf was specifically talking about Massachusetts law, if
you are going to try to refute him, you should cite something from the
Massachusetts state government, not from a Virginia county government.

WTF? The link was not being given for refutation, but as an example of a signed bike route.