http://maps.hamiltontn.gov/ArcGIS/services

Hopefully this is correct - this is how I access it from ArcGIS.

On 10/23/2011 11:11 AM, Ian Dees wrote:
On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Ian Dees <ian.d...@gmail.com <mailto:ian.d...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Randal Hale
    <rjh...@northrivergeographic.com
    <mailto:rjh...@northrivergeographic.com>> wrote:

        I know there's probably a better list to send this to...

        The county (Hamilton County, TN) I reside in is pumping out
        their 2010 Imagery over a REST "Service" or whatever I'm
        supposed to call it. I can completely use this in Arcmap. Can
        I use this in Merkaartor or JOSM? So far I have found a few
        other messages from people with the same problem digging
        around on the intertubes - but no answer. It may be right in
front of me and I'm just

    You're probably talking about ArcGIS's REST interface. It's
    basically a "simplified" or RESTful WMS service.

    There is no way to access the ArcGIS REST interface directly from
    JOSM at this point. There might be a way to hack it with the
    undocumented Imagery keywords, but what I've been doing is adding
    it to the tile.osm.osuosl.org <http://tile.osm.osuosl.org> tile
    server [0] as a tile proxy source and using it from there.

    If you give me the REST API's URL I can add that relatively
    quickly and spit back a tile URL you can add to JOSM or Potlatch.

[0] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States/Servers/Imagery