Michal Migurski wrote:
> Maybe "someone" (heh) could do a purpose-built fork of Potlatch
> designed especially for pulling in address info without displaying
> any other road data to eliminate confusion

You probably don't even need to fork it. I suspect you could get most of the
way there with a custom P2 style, a custom map_features.xml, and Andy's
awesome new snapshot stuff (which is expressly designed for manually
bringing in data from other sources). potlatch-dev is happy to help. :)

cheers
Richard