On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Steven Johnson <sejohns...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doubt very seriously a FOIA request would work. Since the data are subject to
> Title XIII restrictions, it will likely take an act of Congress to make them
> available.

What exactly are the restrictions?  I don't see how a list of all
addresses, without any additional information, is a privacy issue.
The fact of the matter is such a list *is already published by the
USPS*, but *that* version of it isn't public domain.

I'm tempted to give it a try, and even appeal if my request gets
denied.  Any idea where I would send the request?