On 01/07/2012 04:57 PM, Dave Hansen wrote:
> These are based off of Lambertus's work here:
>
>       http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl
>
> I wrote scripts to joined them myself to lessen the impact of doing a
> large join on Lambertus's server.  I've also cut them in large longitude
> swaths that should fit conveniently on removable media.

Lambertus started building a new map, but it had a ton of missing tiles
and it looks like he reverted back to the December set.  I'm going to do
the same.

I've also made a change to my scripts.  They'll now no longer build the
maps or send out emails unless they fully complete a new download of a
Lambertus set.  I originally tried to make them a bit tolerant of
missing a tile or two (which was common).  That is not as common now,
but missing half of the data set for a time is.