On 1/24/2012 7:07 AM, dies38...@mypacks.net wrote:
Thanks for your feedback, both positive and negative.  The reason for the
complexity and seeming overuse of ways and restrictions is that I am mapping
legally binding pavement markings along with the actual travel ways.  It is my
understanding that pavement markings are as enforceable as stop signs and
traffic lights and, therefore, are subject to key:access type treatment, such
as through use of turn restriction relations.
I don't know about Pennsylvania, but here in Florida a single white line does not legally prevent crossing. But even if it did, we don't map a double yellow as a median.