Am 28.01.2012 00:36, schrieb Brian Wilson:
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Matthias Meißer <dig...@arcor.de
<mailto:dig...@arcor.de>> wrote:

    Hi US community,

    since a few weeks, we had the idea for a global action, that we'd
    like to announce today: www.nightofthelivingmaps.org
    <http://www.nightofthelivingmaps.org>
    At Thursday, the 07.02.2012

Just to be picky that would be TUESDAY  07-Feb-12,  right?

Yes, sorry of course it's from Tuesday to Wednesday :)

Do you think the error rate will go up as the mappers become too sleepy?

Hard to say....well if I think of myself while tracing in the night/early morning I would say, that I get more slowly but not producing more errors. What does you think?

BTW at HOT mailinglist somebody offered to start a party in San Francisco. Would be sad if no party is over in the US :(

bye
Matthias