Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/6/2012 6:06 PM, Nick Hocking wrote:
> > Firstly - don't listen to those who see blobs of red on OSMI and say
> > "we're all doomed"  - This is a very overly pessimistic view.
>
> Prove me wrong. Those of you who support the license change, get every
>
> street in LA cleaned by April Fools without losing any correct
> information.

So, you are implying that nothing further can be done after April 1st?  If the
remapping can't be completed by then, OSM is doomed?  I agree that you are
being overly pessimistic.

--
John F. Eldredge --  j...@jfeldredge.com
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to