I believe I've managed to preserve all the edits. The data doesn't go as far
south as the hood canal, it just covers the north coast of the Olympic
peninsula, which was largly PGS. I preserved data where I saw it was better,
but if I accidentally replaced any good data with less accurate data let me
know where and I can revert that section.

On an aside, if anyone retraces PGS coastline, please change the source=PGS
tag