There isn't a one-to-one relationship between addresses and lots. Strip
malls both here and in the US will sometimes have an entirely different
address (not just suite number) for each store even though they may be on
one lot. Similarly you can get multiple buildings on one lot with different
addresses. I have seen this both here and with some US data. These
exceptions are less common for residential areas but you still see some.