Following is a copy and paste from another list I monitor:

Thanks to everyone who contacted us regarding their use of MSR
Maps. We are going to keep the service going at this time - though
the service will not be updated. However, we do need to move and
upgrade the servers that are hosting the service today. This will
likely cause some down time over the next few weeks. We will try to
keep this down time as minimal as possible. Be assured, the service
will come back up!

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Lori Ada Kilty

Program Manager