On 5/31/2012 11:33 AM, Brian May wrote:
Hi All,

I just noticed in Gainesville, FL user AMPINTERMEDIA
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/AMPINTERMEDIA> recently deleted a
chunk of streets from one section of town. Doesn't look sinister - they
are a new user and probably didn't realize what they were doing. The
account name matches a local SEO company in Gainesville. I'm not sure
what to do about it, i.e. I'm not sure what the protocol is for this
type of situation and I've never attempted a revert before. Can someone
review this and revert it?

Reverted (the only creation rather than deletion was a misspelling of a school that was already there). If you haven't messaged him yet, you should probably let him know.