You're asking two separate questions, one is on creating a PDF map, the
other is a style sheet that shows something other than what osm.xml (the
standard style on osm.org) does.

I wrote mapbook (https://github.com/pnorman/mapbook) which will create a PDF
using Mapnik's default AGG renderer. It works with any mapnik style file,
although I find that osm.xml is not well suited to print. You can also
render directly to a PDF as vectors with mapnik, but this is lower quality
and larger than a high resolution bitmap.

I had a look at the area in JOSM and I can't see much data that the osm.xml
style doesn't render. What amenities were you thinking of that aren't
rendering?

Incidentally, could someone verify if
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/159553109 exists? It shows on the
high zoom imagery but not the lower zoom, and the lower zoom may be more
recent.