I've done I5 CA from the Oregon border to exit 199/CA 138.  Ways and
(hopefully) exit ramps reconstructed; crossing ways not restored (and there
are quite a number in need of attention).  I5 relation not updated, but
I'll do that next (but not tonight)

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Toby Murray <toby.mur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Bill Ricker <bill.n1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Toby Murray <toby.mur...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Well, here is a brief overview of the bot's activities for today.
> >> There are still a couple of areas that errored out or are still in
> >> progress but this should be most of it.
> >> http://ni.kwsn.net/~toby/OSM/redaction_bot_USA.png
> >

> > Are the Red the decliners/blacklist and the Green ? whitelists ? or what
> > here ?
>
> Guess it could use a little explaining for people who haven't used
> this software :)
>
> Red is deleted nodes, green is modified nodes. For normal edits it
> also shows new nodes in blue but since I filtered out only bot edits
> there aren't any of those. It also doesn't show changes to ways, only
> nodes. I just found a way in Kansas City that lost its highway=* tag
> but none of its nodes were modified so it didn't show up in this
> software.
>
> Toby

John Novak
Novacell Technologies and the Old Topo Depot
http://www.novacell.com
585-OLD-TOPOS (585-653-8676)