On 7/19/2012 1:42 AM, Toby Murray wrote:
Now that we're cleaning up after the license bot, what problems are
people seeing?

The biggest problem I have run into so far is the same 'foldback' problem Kai saw. It's quite confusing when both sides of a dual carriageway are folded back and take the on- and off- ramps with them. Unwinding that is worse than any TIGER fixup. Fortunately it hasn't happened very often. I'm tempted to just do a mass delete and rebuild of such an area instead of sorting it out.

FYI in South Carolina, I'm volunteering to clean up the northwestern part of the state because I have some local knowledge.