This unfortunately falls short. I find that you need to check the FCode
across at least 3 different parts of the country to be sure. I've found
there are regional variations in how FCodes are used.

I hope to get back to my code in the next week. With the redaction it hasn't
been a high priority. Also, no one has proposed a NHD import lately.