It intersects with a major road atonly one end. After the discussion, I'm sticking with my original primary road code. Maybe some day they will finish it, but right now it's most just a two-lane highway. We'll see if the next iteration of Bing photos shows that they are working on it again. At this point, they don't seem to be doing anything to finish the work that was started.

Charlotte