On 10/18/2012 05:07 PM, Richard Weait wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Andrew Guertin <andrew.guer...@uvm.edu>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are two active mappers in the Burlington, Vermont area, and we
>> disagree about how the roads should be classified, so we're looking for
>> more opinions.
>
> If you are both local mappers, I suggest that you actually meet face
> to face and share a beverage.  [...]

While not a bad idea, I don't think that this is necessary or helpful
for this case. We're both impressed with each other's work, and (it
seems through text at least) perfectly willing to accept the other's
viewpoint, it's just that now we've realized that the docs are ambiguous
enough to make *both* viewpoints valid, and we'd like to choose the one
that most closely matches the rest of the map, especially in nearby areas.

In other words, amicable disagreement, not a budding edit war. :)

--Andrew