THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EXPANDING NAMES ALREADY IN OSM!

Please read my email again. All I did was update the TIGER 2012 road
name tiles. I am not touching OSM data at all!

But please do take a look at the road name tiles in the areas you have
mentioned and see if they are correct. Cases that were incorrectly
handled before are an interesting test for the new tiles.

Toby