Yes, yes I am.  This explains why, when I checked timestamps on the
zero/one node ways, they were all after the timestamp on the planet file I
pulled to create
the initial planet DB.  It also explains the difference between the
Geofabrik errors and the query results returned from the internal planet DB.

https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4378 documents the Potlatch issue,
which will be challenging to fully resolve due to the apparent number of
variants in the wild.  I have no .as foo or I'd try to fix it myself.

Yes, an API fix to reject zero/one node ways might be best, as it's gonna
get tedious to keep clearing these errors.  Dare I suggest a fixbot ;-)

Best,