Why does "imports" mean "not crowdsourced," if the crowd determines which
imports are source-able?

Why doesn't public-domain data that the crowd has funded count as
crowdsourced?

No one has been able to provide directly observable & verifiable
information about Ptolemy, yet there is still a Wikipedia page about him.

My concern about this entire discussion is that the whole import vs
community argument is employed even when there is a community behind an
import.

Jeff Meyer
Global World History Atlas
www.gwhat.org