On the subject of metrics, we will have changeset stats as well as unique
user counts for changesets tagged as #editiathon.  I may have actual edit
counts, but may not have time to implement before the event starts

I will try to have them posted on a public web site during the event; any
assistance with tweeting them periodically would be appreciated.
(preferably automatically)

Thanks for updating the blog post with Portland

Best,

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Kathleen Danielson <
kathleen.daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome! So glad you'll be joining us!
>

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Sax-Barnett, Melelani <
> barne...@trimet.org> wrote:
>
>> I just wanted to spread the word that Portland will be having its own
>> meetup for Saturday's OSM Edit-a-thon too. Sorry for the late notice-- we
>> had some trouble finding a venue.
>>
>> We'll be meeting from 2-6 PM at the Radio Room at 1101 NE Alberta Street (
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?box=yes&bbox=-122.65443%2C45.55921%2C-122.65419%2C45.55936
>> ).
>>
>> More info at http://calagator.org/events/1250463436
>>
>> Hope to see a good crowd there!