I heard from a few of you, so thanks a ton! I just realized this will be a
lot easier if I give you the local groups I already have on my list. If you
organize *or are a member of* (or just know of) a local user group from
somewhere other than the areas listed below, please let me know ASAP!

New York
Chicago
Washington, DC
Boston
San Francisco (I'm combining this with Sunnyvale, but let me know if that's
incorrect and they are really two separate entities)
Seattle
St Louis
Tampa
Portland