Hello

My name is Tom Mueller and I am a GIS professor at California University of
Pennsylvania.  I am also a new member of the OSM - US.  My class will be having
our Cal U Mapping Party next week to add Cal U's main campus to Open Street Map.

Thank you
Tom Mueller

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania
"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved,
pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas