From: Paul Johnson [mailto:ba...@ursamundi.org]
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 11:53 PM
To: OpenStreetMap talk-us list
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Removing US Bicycle Route tags

I see the route numbers as potentially valuable to differentiate routes
where two may cross or duplex.  Unless I'm missing something fundamental,
pretty much every aspect in a state=proposed relation isn't final until it's
official, including the route number.  Especially since as far as I'm aware,
only USBR 76 and possibly USBR 1 has a name.