Kind of looking forward to that, too, since it would allow more accurately
mapping situations like Oregon, where State Highways are the original
numbers used on trailblazers and what ODOT refers to roads it's roadways
as, as opposed to the State Routes that usually traverse multiple state
highways.  Granted, some of these coincide, largely with the state highways
and state routes adopted in the last 2 decades, such as SR 120/SH 120.
 Others are a bit more murky.  For example, SH 1/1C/1W/1E coincide with
varying parts of Interstate 5, various ocean beaches open to driving that
have not been assigned a state route but are part of the highway system, SR
99W, SR 99E, SR 99 and more...