They seem to put in a lot of "future" things using tags that imply
something is currently there. On top of that, they use the wrong tags
(landuse=industrial instead of landuse=retail). They've also screwed up a
bit of TX 71 and US 290, removing them from relations, in an erroneous
attempt to make the road dual-carriageway.