From: rickmastfa...@hotmail.com
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00:15:36 -0400
Subject: [Talk-us] Future Interstate Relations

Later tonight, I'm planning on splitting up the relations for the following
Interstates (I-26, I-73, I-74) in North Carolina to separate the segments of
said Interstates into normal and the parts that are posted as "Future". (will
also update the ref tags on the ways since they are still being used too)

Now, the "Future" ones will only be for segments that have signage clearly
stating they are "Future Interstates".  I'm not going to be doing anything like
this for ones signed as "Future Interstate Corridors".  The signage has to be
like the following to qualify (blame different NCDOT divisions for the
different styles):
I-26:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/rickmastfan67/Interstates/NC/I-26/Img_2043s.jpg
I-73: http://goo.gl/maps/G0qOG
I-74:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/rickmastfan67/Interstates/NC/I-74/P1030940s.jpg
I-840: http://goo.gl/maps/K20Hs
Now, I'm going to initially use the following to tag the "Future" segments
inside of relations:network=US:I:Future However, somebody else suggested this:
network=US:I modifier=Future Which do you guys think would be the better way to
go?  I can always change the relation tags later once we all agree on a proper
tagging scheme for these types of Interstates that aren't true Interstates just
yet. -James (rickmastfan67)