Hi all,

I got the permission from RTD to import their GIS data into OSM. I'm guessing I should post this somewhere on the wiki. Where's the best place for that?

--Derek

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: FW: RTD's GIS Data in OpenStreetMap
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:09:09 -0600
From: Jackson, Dan <dan.jack...@rtd-denver.com>
To: 'Derek Kniffin' <derek.knif...@gmail.com>
CC: Trujillo, Lisa <lisa.truji...@rtd-denver.com>, Asphaug, Rolf <rolf.asph...@rtd-denver.com>

Derek,

"RTD has no objections to geodata derived in part from RTD's GIS data being incorporated into the OpenStreetMap project geodata database and released under a free and open license"

Thanks,

Dan Jackson

Lead Architect

Regional Transportation District

1560 Broadway Suite 610 Denver, CO 80202 | RTD MC: FAS-61

303.299-6132 (O) | 303.299.6197 (F) | 303.913.8185 (C)