On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 06:26:27PM -0600, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was looking for more info on Michigan lefts (in particular, how many
> are there?) and google offered up this gem here:
> http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives/2013/08/29/theres-a-jingle-for-the-forthcoming-michigan-lefts-so-its-all-going-to-be-ok-now
> So apparently these are not confined to Michigan. Anyone from the
> Tuscon area mapping these or planning to? Are there any other
> non-Michigan Michigan lefts?

Bit late to this, but I drove by one of the two intersections in Tucson
they mention the other day and it's finished with construction and been
changed to the indirect left (Grant and Oracle -- the indirect left is
from Grant onto Oracle, either direction). I haven't been as far north
as the other intersection, Oracle and Ina, to know.

I'm confident that OSM isn't updated with this info, however, and I've
no clear ideas about mapping. Just wanted to update on this for the
curious.