You mean that in the relation editor, you would be able to see the
same split between north / south and east / west that you currently
see for forward/backward? (like here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwi2gx8tixsuva2/Screen%20Shot%202013-11-26%20at%209.25.08%20AM.jpg
)

Yes, that makes sense to me. I can look into how much work that would be.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:14 AM, James Mast <rickmastfa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> So, nobody has a comment on my idea (from the 22nd) of getting JOSM to show
> north/south or east/west splits in the relation editor to be displayed the
> same way as the forward/backward gets shown already?  I would try to do some
> coding to allow that to happen in JOSM, but I don't know how to code in
> Java.
>
> -James

Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/