Yes, exactly.

I know we're all obsessed with computers and stuff, but those guys were damn
good at what they did, and shouldn't be underestimated. (Whether the maps are
at an appropriate scale is a different issue.)

But there's very little, if any, effort in keeping the quads up to date
anymore. All the effort is focused on the national atlas.

Darrell