Hi Everyone!

Just a reminder that the winter #editathon is just over 5 weeks away,
January, 18-19. We're still looking for locations, so feel free to get in
touch with me if you have any questions about hosting or planning an
in-person #editathon event.

Otherwise, go ahead and add your city to the wiki here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/US_Winter_Editathon_2014

Cheers,
Kathleen