Hi Theodin,

Yes, apologies, this is a known problem with these initial challenges
and partly due to some beta testing on a different server during which
some tasks already got fixed. This information did not get carried
over to the production server. This problem should go away soon as the
challenges are updated from the source.

Thanks
Martijn

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Theodin <theo...@posteo.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First: Thanks for the latest maproulette instance! Its fun with the 4
> different projects to choose from.
>
> But I am having a problem with it: in almost 1 out of 2 cases when I get
> presented an error, someone
> has already fixed it. So I am just jumping from JOSM to maproulette hitting
> the "someone beat me to
> it"-button. Is this a problem in the programming or are others not validating
> their actions?
>
> Regards,
> Theodin

Martijn van Exel