Paul Johnson writes:
NCN and RCN pages would be handy as well.

I agree, however....

Paul, as you know from being a contributor to this WikiProject, in the USA, we might consider that there already is what effectively amounts to an "NCN" (national cycleway network) page:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_U.S._Bicycle_Route_System

This lists both Approved and Proposed USBRs in table format (respectively) along with BrowseRelation entries for each of them: roughly speaking, a couple dozen of "these" and a couple of dozen of "those." Furthermore, this wiki endeavors to keep the status of changes in the USBRS itself exactly updated with these tables, making this wiki not only a comprehensive listing, but a "status report" of how well OSM tracks its "absorption" of the USBRS as a national network (of route relations).

Now, "RCN" (regional/state cycleway networks) as an organized table in OSM? Well, there are several such statewide tables (like https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Ohio/Route_relations/Bicycle_routes, https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/North_Carolina/Bike_Routes, https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/New_York/Bike_Routes and https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Illinois/Bike_Routes) but I do not believe there is a comprehensive table that lists these for each state. I believe that each state which has statewide bicycle routes (as these four do) having its own wiki, with its own table, listing its own rcn relations is a good model to continue to follow. Although I DO wish that more states which have rcns would create/have their own pages (are you listening, Georgia and Delaware, for example)?!

Also, Paul, thanks for all the OSM editing you have done over the years.

SteveA
California