I added to the events calendar (http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Current_events), which
is on the Wiki front page.

On Jul 07, 2014, at 08:01 PM, Elliott Plack <elliott.pl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be there! I'll see if I can get some of the other OSM locals out there too.

https://flic.kr/p/n5HyuZ

-Elliott

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Alex Barth <a...@mapbox.com> wrote:
Patrick - you're on: http://openstreetmap.us/calendar/

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Patrick Maynard <patrickmayn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Would someone with access be handy to add this calendar item? I don't
believe I have the required privileges.

On 7/3/14, Martijn van Exel <m...@rtijn.org> wrote:
We should also put it on the calendar: http://openstreetmap.us/calendar/

I don't remember the credentials / address for that calendar right
now, ccing the board to make sure this event gets listed there!

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM, Patrick Maynard