Good morning from Buenos Aires on the last day of the State of the Map!

As a member of the NYC organizing committee, I want to invite everyone to
save the dates for SotM-US at the United Nations on June 6-8, 2015. The
conference will be very large and very international, with a lot of full
travel scholarships in our proposal (and other ways to defray costs). We're
getting started now, and will keep you up-to-date on deadlines.

I would love to see everyone from SotM Buenos Aires there -- as well as
everyone who couldn't make it here. New York really is nice in June...

-Randy