Interesting. . . Nothing saying they are using OSM in the mapbox blog post nor
do I see acknowledgement of OSM on the Rand McNally slippery map or surrounding
frame on the map page itself.

But zooming into areas that I've edited on OSM I can definitely tell that it is
OSM data they are using (I know where I've completed adding building from Bing,
etc.).

Nice to see they are using OSM but it would be nicer to see it clearly labeled
as using data from OSM.

-Tod