If it's your own changeset, it's pretty easy to do in JOSM:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/731/how-can-i-revert-a-changeset

You can also go back and manually make the edits, but I find that sometimes
its a lot easier just to revert an entire changeset than to go in and try
to make it correct.

If you'd like, I can revert it as well, just let me know.