On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 08:04 +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> I'm comfortable executing this but I love exact specifications:
> "Undelete everything deleted by user U since time T unless the object
> was also created by U" would work.

That works for me, but I really would like to see a clarification from
Cam4rd98 on what exactly he intended to delete and why. Also, he was
asked nicely in a previous block message to use changeset comments
(publicly visible) and is still not doing so (also publicly visible). I
don't think asking nicely was enough. If we were able to look at his
changeset comments and see "withdraw additions tainted by Google data"
or similar, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skqu...@rushpost.com>