Hello; I'm hoping to map the proper boundaries of several of the newer
National Monuments near me (Clinton made a bunch of them in AZ in his
last months in office -- Ironwood Forest, Agua Fria, Vermillion Cliffs,
Grand Canyon-Parashant, and Sonoran Desert National Monuments at least),
but I'm struggling to find a data source I can use; some exist as
points, but I'd prefer to expand them to proper boundaries, and clearly
older and more established parks and monuments have mapped boundaries,
presumably from some source.

Does anyone know where this data is available/usable for OSM purposes?

--
Ian