Eric

Did you contact Univ of MD Eastern Shore? If not I can put you in contact with their GIS professor?

Tom Mueller

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

From: Alan Bragg <alan.d.br...@gmail.com>;
To: <talk-us@openstreetmap.org>;
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] ​Mapping Southern Maryland: A new local group
Sent: Sat, Jun 27, 2015 5:08:40 PM

Eric,
I'm not ready to join your group but I'm willing to put in a couple hours armchair mapping once you have a specific task. Just let me know.
Thanks for posting.
Alan Bragg
Bedford MA

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:57:54 -0400
From: "Eric H. Christensen" <e...@christensenplace.us>
To: talk-us@openstreetmap.org
Cc: mappin...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Talk-us]
​​
Mapping Southern Maryland: A new local group

Greetings,

A couple of weeks ago I reached out to many of the OSM account holders that are in my area hoping they would be interested in creating a local community for mapping southern Maryland.  I found a few victims and so we're pressing on!

I'm still working on all the logistics (website, listserv, etc) but I have created a wiki page[0] where I'll start collecting information regarding the community.  If you'd like to join us please put your name on the wiki page.  I hope to have all the infrastructure figured out over the coming days.

[0] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapping_Southern_Maryland

Thanks!

- --Eric

Message: 2