From: Mike Thompson [mailto:miketh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 7:55 PM
To: Russell Deffner
Cc: Open Street Map Talk-US
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] hgv=designated in US National Park

Russ,

Thanks for the helpful information.  I should have mentioned it is US 36 in
question (I haven't looked at US 34 yet - east of Deer Junction anyway). In any
event, it sounds like you had special permission (since you didn't have to pay
an entrance fee at all). In which case hgv=private (Only with permission of the
owner on an individual basis).

Mike

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 7:40 PM, Russell Deffner <russell.deff...@hotosm.org>