From: Eleanor Tutt [mailto:eleanor.t...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 3:28 PM
To: talk-us
Subject: [Talk-us] Join us for summer mapathon BINGO - weekend of Aug 1

Hello!

We've got our next OSM US quarterly mapathon coming up the weekend of August
1st - obviously you can host a mapathon in your area any time of the year, but
it's also pretty awesome to know that people are mapping across the country at
the same time. :)

If you want an idea for a theme, we created an OpenStreetMap mapathon BINGO
card (https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/439/18875377873_968818d547_z.jpg) that
includes images of (and tagging conventions for) summery things to add to OSM.
Ice cream shops! BBQ pits! Car washes! Swimming pools! Let's get 'em all

into OpenStreetMap. You can read more on our blog post here:
http://openstreetmap.us/2015/07/summer-mapathon-bingo/

If you're organizing a mapathon, please add it to the wiki page here so that
everyone knows about it:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapathon/US_Summer_Mapathon_2015

We also have a new OSM US slack channel for current & future mapathon
organizers to informally chat about ideas/outreach strategies/successes/etc. -
send me your email (elea...@openstreetmap.us) if you would like an invite.

Thanks!

Eleanor