Subject:        Map boundary error
Date:   Tue, 25 Aug 2015 01:15:52 -0400

I apologize as I did not know who to contact regarding a mapping error.
You have the incorrect boundaries for the neighborhood Regent Square PA
USA.  Regent Square is one neighborhood comprised of four communities:
Wilkinsburg, Edgewood, Swissvale, and the city of Pittsburgh.  Your
boundaries include only the city of Pittsburgh portion of Regent Square
and I noticed the source is from their site. This is a common mistake.

The correct mapping boundaries for Regent Square PA can be found on the
Regent Square Civic Association's website www.regentsquare-rsca.org. The
RSCA represents the entire neighborhood of Regent Square - both
residents and businesses alike.

Regent Square is slightly different from the average American
neighborhood as it is comprised of portions of four different cities.
Some compare it to a village.  The RSCA has the correct mapping
boundaries on their website as well as maps of each of these four
communities.