My 2 mills worth (after inflation):

The Florida Turnpike is a toll road (highway=motorway in OSM) with a
standard 70 mph speed limit that drops to 25 mph a few dozen yards before
the toll plazas (even for SunPass users).  Having driven on it for years, I
would never consider any section of it to be anything less than motorway,
even the low-speed toll plazas.

--jack