While adding a business that I stopped at in Pine Valley yesterday, off of I-8
in San Diego county at https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/32.8190/-116.5272
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/32.8190/-116.5272> I noticed a lot of
address points that give the city as San Diego which can not be true for this
area. They all appear to be added in this change:
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/3411425> by a mapper who has not been
active for 3 years now:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Adam%20Geitgey/history#map=5/30.465/-115.948
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Adam%20Geitgey/history#map=5/30.465/-115.948>

I am not local to that area so am not best to work on correcting this. And, in
fact, I am not sure I know the best way to fix them. The house numbers and
streets seem reasonable (at least the addresses adjacent to the business I
added seem reasonable), just the addr:city tag appears wrong in this case.

Suggestions for improving this would be appreciated.

Tod Fitch
n76