On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Ian Dees <ian.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We took that to heart and pushed the minutes to our wiki page soon after
> you asked about it, but I forgot to let you and the community know that we
> did it.
>
> Our minutes are here:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States/Minutes.
> (When we take notes we've been pushing to an internal github repository
> first so we can maintain institutional memory in one place. We are now also
> posting minutes to the OSM wiki as soon as we can.)
>
> I'm in the middle of working on our 2015 taxes, but I'll try to publish
> overall financials by March 4th and let you know. If you don't hear from
> me, please bug me.

Ian,
Thanks for getting these published. Would recommend reviewing best
practices for publishing minutes. I'm not a believer that discussions be
document. Instead, document motions, who made them and the outcome.
Especially read up on decision made in executive session. Actions taken in
executive sessions can come back to bite you if you don't document it
properly.

I have no problem with using github since it is well designed for change
management. If it is to be the depository of record, the approved minutes
should be open for the community to review.

Thanks for the hard work,
Clifford

--
@osm_seattle