There is an Edible Arrangements [1] shop near by that I tagged with only name
and and the phone number found on the door. I could not figure out what type of
shop it ought to be tagged with. Now I am cleaning up issues in my area noted
by some of the QA tools and that has been flagged as “missing object kind”. So
it is time to figure out an appropriate shop value.

Nothing in the Wiki of course, so I looked at taginfo [2] to see what others
have done and it seems that others are as confused as I: Of the 81 shops mapped
there are 13 different shop values and 13 with no shop or amenity tag at all.
Values are florist (21 instances), gift (12 instances), yes (12 instances),
confectionery (10 instances), bakery (1 amenity and 2 shops), candy (2
instances), boutique (2 instances), food (2 instances), catering (1 instance),
edible (1 instance), deli (1 instance), confectionary (1 instance) and
greengrocer (1 instance).

Suggestions on how I ought to tag my local shop (I probably will not “correct”
the shops tagged by others)?

Thanks!

[1] https://www.ediblearrangements.com/default.aspx
[2] http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/name=Edible%20Arrangements