Sure Kathleen. We haven't discussed it yet in detail, but imagine we'll
organize it similar to SotM US. Members of the program committee will each
individually evaluate all submissions according to criteria like relevance,
quality, newness to SotM, etc. Based on average and distribution of scores,
we'll generate a cut off for a short list -- though this will be flexible.
These get grouped into themes, and committee members discuss what gets added to
the final schedule.
That's the rough idea anyway. Any input on the process welcome. And if you or
anyone is interested in helping out in the SotM Working Group, let us know! *
Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Monday, May 9, 2016 8:13 AM, Kathleen Danielson